The Social Media & Digital Content Specialist will develop, manage, and execute premium branded content campaigns. Your role will be to help expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, followers, and leads. With contribution from the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for structuring weekly, monthly and yearly content planning sessions. The ideal candidate has social media expertise in food and beverage or health and wellness, a strong digital background, the ability to shape content with a defined tone and voice and a desire to think outside the box.
- 2+ years in social media; 2+ years copy writing
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp is required
- BS or BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Basic graphic design and/or photoshop knowledge
- Understanding of the natural food and beverage/ health and wellness industry
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization is a plus
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and managing the execution of editorial calendar based on business needs and market status
- Posting, monitoring and engaging on all major social media channels (IG, YT, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Designing images to accompany campaigns using Photoshop, Canva and similar tools. If you can produce lifestyle photos this is a MEGA plus
- Tracking performance and progress using quantifiable metrics and defined KPIs for reporting. Make strategic recommendations for optimization and execute
- Acquiring and managing influencers and affiliate leads
- Researching and developing original keyword-optimized content, including written articles, blog posts, product descriptions, and email content designed to engage our target audience
- Collaborating with subject matter experts, product managers and marketing team to create original digital content for website and social channels
If you think you would be a good fit, send the following to email@example.com with the subject line ‘SM and Digital Content Specialist’. Candidates that do not follow application instructions will not be considered.
- Cover letter
- 3 writing samples
- Links to 1-3 social media profiles you’ve managed
Who are you?
- Undergraduate in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Strong programming and database skills
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Familiar with multitasking and working in a flexible environment
- Hard worker with a creative mind, who loves to take the initiative
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, Android, Python and working with ERP-systems is preferred
What is your job?
At Tripper, we work with an in-house created, web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, developed from scratch. The candidate must be able to help the ICT team in developing and improving the system. Your task will be to develop modules and apps in our ERP system, to facilitate business needs. Your developments will be directly tested and implemented in our system!